2010年7月19日星期一

How does the company know what battery I need for my device?

We receive many calls a week asking where customers can buy locally the battery in your area. Unfortunately, there are very few places where you can walk and find a battery for the multitude of devices we use and depend on every day. In fact, it is ironic, since I really do not think about how dependent the batteries, until they die. Many people, myself included, believe they can not survive a day without your laptop, cell phone, PDA, iPod, garage door openers and TV remote control, to name a few. These days, millions of devices that require batteries, and all require different specifications. Logically, there is no way for a store to stock all of these batteries, and stay in business. The days of going to a local store to pick up AA or D to solve the problem are over! We are now in an era of the battery, and that's where online companies in the battery in question.

Now, do not panic! The purchase of a battery, or anything for that matter, in line can create skepticism. Many questions come to mind:

1. I know nothing about this company. How do I know I can get what I paid?
A: Any reputable company will have a toll free number you can call and talk to a real person. Why would you give someone your credit card information to someone who does not want to talk to you? If there is a phone number, do not place an order with them.

2. How does the company know what battery I need for my device? Will I be right?
Answer: All batteries have a manufacturer's part number assigned to it. These part numbers are universally used throughout dell oem latitude d620 li ion replacement laptop battery the world and can be used as a reference tool to ensure compatibility.

3. Where will my personal information after an order? Is it used for other purposes?
Answer: Do not use or sell any customer information, and information to our credit card customers are deleted after 90 days.

However, these are just some of the many concerns about online shopping batteries, and I have responded well. Please use this as an opportunity to get what they have burning question of his chest, and I will try my best to succeed.

In short: We try to give our customers an appropriate and timely for the inevitable need for batteries. Your business is important to us, and we'd be a regular customer.